Saturday, October 15, 2011

RAM JAPO JI AISE AISE

Raam Japo Jeea Aisae Aisae; Dharoo Prehilaadh Japiou Har Jaisae
Just as Dhroo and Prahlaad meditated on the Lord, so should you meditate on the Lord, O my soul. 

Dheen Dhaeiaal Bharosae Thaerae; Sabh Paravaar Charraaeiaa Baerrae
O Lord, Merciful to the meek, I have placed my faith in You; along with all my family, I have come aboard Your boat. 

Jaa Tis Bhaavai Thaa Hukam Manaavai; Eis Baerrae Ko Paar Laghaavai 
When it is pleasing to Him, then He inspires us to obey the Hukam of His Command. He causes this boat to cross over. 

Gur Parasaadh Aisee Budh Samaanee; Chook Gaya Fir Aavan Jaanee
By Guru's Grace, such understanding is infused into me; my comings and goings in reincarnation have ended. 

Kahu Kabeer Bhaj Saarigapaanee; Ouravaar Paar Sabh Aaeko Dhaanee
Says Kabeer, meditate, vibrate upon the Lord, the Sustainer of the earth; In this world, in the world beyond and everywhere, He alone is the Giver. 








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post
Enjoyed reading it

Bharat Bhushan said...

very enlightening. meaning of saaringapaan is not clear. I suppose this is one of the names of Shri Ram. Sarang is probably the name of his Shankh (instrument) and paani means hand. The one who holds Sarang means lord Ram. Anybody please clarify.

Bharat Bhushan said...

Sarangapaani means Lord Vishnu

Post a Comment